A weekend event to be held in Florida in February, 2012 and in Westwood, MA beginning Friday, June 1, 2012 at 6:00PM, continuing through 3:00 PM on Sunday, June 3rd
This workshop is designed for women who were left disoriented, misunderstood, disgruntled and enraged after a birth experience that didn’t go the way they had hoped it would. If the following describes YOU, then this is your space and opportunity to begin to heal:
- You thought you would have a natural birth, or at least a normal one, but that didn’t happen and now you are filled with sorrow
- You were left feeling as if everything was taken from you
- You feel a tremendous sense of loss; deceived; distraught
- You feel isolated and alone as a result of the birth experience that went awry.
- You want to understand the sense of deep depression that often accompanies conscious women who’s pregnancy, labor and/or birth didn’t go well
- You want comfort, support, understanding, information, learning, and techniques for moving to a better and happier space.
- You are tired of feeling despair – and you are quite certain that what you are going through is not just “postpartum blues” – but a true and valid reaction to either unexpected, horrid, or tragic events surrounding the birth of their baby.
- Your physical or emotional healing remains unresolved long after your birth.
This is your opportunity to be in a lovely, quiet, healing space – emotionally and physically, a place where others understand that feeling better may require a box of tissues – first. It is for those who want to move past the darkness they feel into the light, but at their own pace.
For complete information regarding this workshop and to register, please visit